Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ontario Wake Awards: the pre-game.

The second annual Ontario Wake Awards will be held tomorrow night in Toronto at the Red Bull 381 Projects on 381 Queen St West. I will be making the trip this year given that I have been nominated for both Cable Rider and Video of the Year.

However, the outcome of such a nomination is pretty much irrelevant at this point. Whether that's modest, corny or even cliché to say I don't really care because just the fact that I'm even being recognized is tops for me. 

I think this event goes a long way in helping to nurture the resurgence and progression of wakeboarding in Ontario. Not to mention that it's a great excuse for getting the whole Ontario wake crew together for a night of good fun. What more can I say than 'SIGN ME UP BRO!'

Special thanks to the entire Ontario Wake Awards team for putting this thing together. I'd also like to thank everyone who voted for my Video of the Year submission. The support has been overwhelming, and very much appreciated. MERCI!


(Ontario Wake Awards Video of the Year finalist)

Now although it will be a quick 24-hour trip, I'm not going to pass up the chance to ride at The Ranch Wakepark in Newmarket, Ont. They've got a brand new feature (pictured below) that I can't wait to get nice with on Saturday morning. Let's just hope that I won't lose the keys for the rental car this time around eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment