Monday, August 22, 2011

Gypsie free ridin' - new edit! Pt.1


Gypsie free ridin' (Pt. 1) from Johny Bonney on Vimeo.
July was crazy fun month for me. I was fortunate enough to be able to travel from Ottawa to Timmins, back to Ottawa to Winnipeg, back to Ottawa to St-Zotique and to Trois-Rivières, and then back again. Confused? Tell me about it. Shit at the end of all that, it was already August!

Part one features myself, Johny Bonney riding at my cottage up in Northern Ontario, Yan Tibo at Adrenaline Adventures in Winnipeg (Axis, AtWater, Go Fast energy drink, CTRL Wakeboards, Von Zipper), and my bro Justin Bonney (Billabong) in Winnipeg as well. Needless to say that I got lots of riding done, visited some cool places, and met some even cooler people along the way. Stay tuned for part two...


FREE RIDE MORE.
- theboomboxdream.com -

1 comment:

  1. Sick little montage johnny you live one crazy paced life bro!!!

    ReplyDelete