Thursday, April 28, 2011

There can be no branches without root.

SUMMER is just about here and soon I shall be back on the water doing what I do. With summer, comes the ever so intense competition season. Now for those who know me, competitions are just not my thing. For one, I'm not good at them and two, the parties always seem to get the better of me. Nevertheless, I just wanted to talk a little about the contest circuit that runs through Ontario: The Roots Wakeboard and Wakeskate series

The Roots is entering its second season thanks to some very hard work put forth by a group of dedicated riders who want nothing more to grow and foster our beloved sport. Having gone through the competition circuit a few years back, I don't think I appreciated how crucial these contests are. Love them or hate them, they are a great venue to promote the sport, network yourself within the industry, meet some cool like-minded cats like yourself, and at the end of the day just party your face off. We, a.k.a the RTdub crew, will be there and so should you...


Boardsports Open
Saturday June 11th and Sunday June 12th 2011
Presented by Malibu and Gordon Bay Marine
Summerski Lake, Newmarket

Algonquin Outfitters Open
Saturday July 22nd and Sunday July 23rd 2011
Presented by Nautique and Pride of Muskoka
Huntsville, Ontario.

Sharpley Source for Sports Open
Saturday Aug. 20th and Sunday Aug. 21st 2011
Presented by Mastercraft and Buckeye Marine
Head Lake, Haliburton

No comments:

Post a Comment