Saturday, April 16, 2011

Old snap, new trick: frontside rodeo 5

THIS may be an old photo, but it ain't old news. This photo was taken by Kent's good friend Allistair back on April 27, 2009 during a 6 week trip at the CWC. Kent is by nature a snowboarder and it was sick to see him bring that to the water for this first real stint at riding cable. I remember the first time he did this trick, and I was like "what the f*ck was that!?"...A frontside rodeo 5, kids. BOOM! And to this day I haven't seen anybody, anywhere able to reproduce this trick...word!


Thought I'd share some old video highlights of what was my third trip to the Phillies, back for the first time since breaking my ankle a year prior. Make sure to catch Kent's front rodeo sequence in this video as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment