Thursday, December 6, 2012

"This Time Around" by Patrick Wieland


This Time Around Teaser from PATRICK WIELAND INC. on Vimeo.
I must say that I was very excited when I first discovered this teaser!! For me it's a trip down memory lane of my experiences and past trips to the Philippines when I visited every year from 2007-2010. Upon my last trip to the CWC in 2010 with my brother Justin, our worst fears were realized when we came to the conclusion that our beloved filipino riding sanctuary had been tainted and lost some of its magic.

Fortunately it seems as though the CWC is regaining its prominence as one of the best spots to ride in the world. Based on the videos and photos that have been coming out from the new Republic Wake Park in Manila and the O.G. CWC, it looks as though I'll be booking a return trip ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment