Saturday, August 25, 2012

The National.


Tomorrow is the (drum roll please, trumpets sound) 2012 Canadian Cable championships, taking place at my adoptive home cable le Beach Club in Pointe-Calumet, QC. I will be there tomorrow, riding, and therefore "competing". 

Not sure if that's exactly what I'll be doing, but I'm cool with that. Instead I'm gonna focus on expressing the aesthetic significance of wakeboarding, a.k.a STYLE. I'm not going to lie though, having the opportunity to showcase your talent on the national stage is pretty fun and awe-inspiring.

The ultimate goal however is progression, you want wakeboarding to be that much better at the end of the contest than when it began. The 2012 Wake Championships going down right now at the Derome's in St-Zotique, QC, have already proven so. And so I truly believe that with the talent set to descend upon the Beach Club tomorrow, we will have witnessed the best, most complete, most progressive, and most styled Canadian Nationals ever. 

At this time I would like to commend the efforts of Wake Canada, Waterski and Wakeboard Canada, and all those involved for bringing together the 2012 Wake and Cable Championships in one amazing weekend of riding. Well done.

from www.wake2wake.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment