Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On the road.

Gearing up for a five-day road trip that's going to take me from the Derome's to Toronto. I've been looking forward to this trip ever since I got the invite from Guillaume Paré and crew. The purpose of the trip will be to film an episode for wake2wake.ca's own t.v. show that will be airing on RDS later this summer.
Coming along for the trip will be Joe Ferguson, Yan Roy, Yan Lecomte, Ben Leclair, and Guillaume Paré. We will be meeting up with our G.T.A. bros Jono Boysen, Jordan Lavery, Braden Loi, Drew Austin, and the rest of of the Ranch Wake Park team.

Luckily for me I'm going to be at the Derome's with Charlie Sirois and Kelsey Chiappa on Wednesday. We'll be driving there in style with Charlie's sweet monster van! After that I'll wait up for the wake2wake camper van and we'll take to the 401 west on route to Toronto.
After talking on the phone with Jono the other day, looks as though we have a sweet trip planned out for us. Thursday and Friday we'll be hitting the streets looking for some urban spots to winch. Then Saturday/Sunday we're gonna be camping out at the Ranch for some cable riding. Not before attending another Lipsmask premiere party that's going down in Bobcaygeon (wherein I saw the constellation) Friday night.
Stay tuned to www.wake2wake.ca for the whole story....

No comments:

Post a Comment