Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bangkok.

(Bangkok!)
After Friday night's crazy rooftop party (pictures to follow), I took the day off from riding on Saturday and went to visit Bangkok. We spent most of the day just walking around, checking some markets, and sampling some street food. Bangkok is a crazy city! After we finished shopping, we took some tuk-tuks to a bar where our friend Kanar is friends with the owner. 
(the crew)
However we had to stop at a tailoring place on the way because the tuk-tuk driver gets a commission for bringing people to the store. I knew before coming to Thailand that you could get a cheap tailored suit so with that in mind I was stoked to go check this shop out (www.bironibangkok.com). And sure enough I bought a suit for 4,000 Baht (140$) after Kanard bargained a sick deal down from 6,000 Baht. It's 100% silk cashmere custom fit of Gucci or Hugo quality I was told. My second fitting is scheduled for Monday night, I'll make sure to get some pictures. Can't wait, this suit is gonna be pimp!

But perhaps the coolest thing that awaited us on this night was the full moon lunar eclipse! Absolutely epic!!

Anyways here's a few more photos from today's fieldtrip...



No comments:

Post a Comment