Friday, November 25, 2011

"Got my ticket sonnnnn"

Looks as though Tibo and I won't be alone on our trip to Thailand next Monday. Benjamin Leclair a.k.a. Ti-Ben has decided as of today that he is coming too. For those who don't know Ben, he is an 18-year old up and comer riding for Slingshot wakeboards out of Valleyfiedl, QuĂ©., who has just made the best decision of his young life! 

I'm also gonna be meeting up with a buddy who's been in Australia for the past year. I first met Ted Beadle a few years back when I was living in Australia. The wakeboarding world can be very small sometimes. 

Bonus is that there's a good group of riders already at Thai Wake Park right now. Tibo and I have a mutual friend from France named Kanard/Frenchie who I first met at the CWC during my second trip there. 

"Attache ta tuque!"


Ben Leclair september sesh 2011 from ben leclair on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment