Wednesday, October 19, 2011

King of Kicker!


Think I'm finally ready to leave the country! It's been a weird year for me after deciding not to travel last spring. It's the first time in four years I didn't make a trip back to the Phillies. Instead I decided to focus on the local scene and spend my time and money criss crossing through Ontario, Québec, and Manitoba. Believe me, no regrets on that tip.

However, the time has come to go exploring again. Back in the spring of 2010, I was on a trip to the CWC with my bro which originally was supposed to involve a visit to Thai Wake Park. Unfortunately due to political and social unrest in Bangkok there came an official travel advisory from the government of Canada, and so we were forced to cancel. 

Luckily Bangkok is back to normal for the most part, and Thai Wake Park is hosting the 7th annual Billabong King of Kicker on December 17th, 2011. What better time to test out my new 2012 Slingshot gear ay!? So that's it I guess; by me writing this and you reading it, there's no backing out. 

Now it's onto flights, accommodations, budget, travel itinerary, and training...shiiiit, I'll keep you posted.


...stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment