Thursday, September 29, 2011

Free ridin' gypsies Pt.2 - new edit!!


Free ridin' gypsies (Pt. 2) from Johny Bonney on Vimeo.
July was crazy fun month for me. I was fortunate enough to be able to travel from Ottawa to Timmins, back to Ottawa to Winnipeg, back to Ottawa to St-Zotique and to Trois-Rivières, and then back again. Confused? Tell me about it. Shit at the end of all that, it was already August!

Here's part two which features myself, Johny Bonney riding at Beach Club and the Derome's, Charles Sirois, Craig McCallion (Slaysh, Halfcab Productions), and my bro Justin Bonney (Billabong) at the Derome's as well. The footage from Trois-Rivières, Québec, is from a winch contest called Wake Dans Rue (Proam Productions) and features Ben Leclerc (Slingshot, Axis, Billabong, Etnies, Dragon), Yan Tibo (CTRL wakeboards, Axis, Go Fast energy drink, von zipper), Alex Savoie (Liquid Force, Sharks, O'neill, Dragon), and Max Cartier (O'Brien wakeboards).

Needless to say that I got lots of riding done, visited some cool places, and met some even cooler people along the way.


FREE RIDE MORE.
- theboomboxdream.com -

No comments:

Post a Comment