Monday, October 11, 2010

Giving THANKS! New video 10.10.10


Giving THANKS! from Johny Bonney on Vimeo.

Made a trip back home this past weekend for a little turkey, and some season ending shredding.  Thanksgiving has always been the weekend we end up closing the cottage for the season.  However, in all the years we've been at Ice Chest, we've never been riding in October; and for good reason, it's f*cking freezing! haha  Anyways, Justin braved the cold enough to drive me, and I was so stoked to be able to sneak one last set in.
The following day, it finally came time to closer her up; jetski out the water, rail dismantled, trampoline down, water pump out, and everything locked away. Although I hate doing it, closing the cottage always allows for some time think back on my time spent here, and how fortunate I was to be able to spend an entire summer here.  And what a great summer it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment