Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Video! "what's in your backyard?"


What's in your backyard? from Johny Bonney on Vimeo.
WHAT'S UP!  Tired of repeating myself on how a System 2.0 works, I decided to show first hand how much fun these two tower setups are.  Every time I'd try to explain, I could see the confusion on their face as they asked "how do you turn around?"  Anyways, here's a little visual from Justin and I's last visit to Wow Plaza.  Just three months ago, it was the only place in Canada where you could ride this type of system. But now with new parks like this one opening in Sarnia, and Nova Scotia, it seems that the trend is finally catching on here in North America with over a dozen new cables opening this year the United States as well.  The future is bright my friends, get yo shred on.

No comments:

Post a Comment