Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meet my friend: Kim Yongil.

NOT exactly how I planned to start off this blog.  I mean, I didn't know exactly what to make of it; is it gonna be good? is it worth your time?  what the hell am I gonna even talk about!?  Then I came across this video, and I knew exactly why I started this thing...because of guys like Mr. Kim Yongil.  I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce to you my friend Kim; you will be seeing alot of him.  I've had the privilege to meet and ride with him on 2 occasions at the CWC (crossing my fingers for a 3rd), and let me tell you, if you think he's got amazing editing skills with this video of Nick Taylor? Wait till you see him rip.  Enjoy!
http://vimeo.com/9370407?hd=1

☆KIM TV☆ Nick Taylor @ CWC from 21Rope.co.kr on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment